si cantek & kachak ;)

Sunday, June 26, 2011

aku tak suka cerita peribadi, dan aku bukan public figure.

assalamualaikum.

sabar itu ada batasnya.

no, this is't a serious topic, so don't get upset or any bad feeling. chill a bit :D

just wanna ask ;)

can you guys bear to hear a long story without you asking for it ?

plus..

the story just totally annoyed you,

and how was it ?

okay, for me, i can do nothing with it, but..

i will try my 'best' to be in my own world when i'm stuck with this 'talkative' person

or else, i'll do this face

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=





"you talkative bertempat la ye, jangan semua ayat yang kat dalam otak tu nak cerita !!" :)


p/s ; wish me best of luck in my first test yaww. dah bye :D

3 comments:

  1. peh aman comel lah pakai shawl heeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayooo...cik fieza...bru nmpk ka???? da besepah shawl chumel2 dier wearing okeyh! =P

    ReplyDelete